Aprilaire 1850 Dehumidifier | 95 pint | Crawl Space Dehumidifier
The Aprilaire 1850 is a 95-pint high capacity workhorse for medium to large crawlspaces & basements. Built to manage Relative Humidity in areas up to 5,000 sqft, it is surprisingly quiet & energy efficient. Able to create airflow up to 265 CFM & duct ready, it’s ideal for homes with sections of crawl space, finished basement, and unfinished basement.
Aprilaire 1850 Product Features:
- Low 8.0 Amp power draw.
- Whisper-quiet design
- Removes up to 95 pints of water per day
- Manages up to 5,000 sq ft
- Easy to adjust legs for leveling (no tools required for leg adjustment)
- Built-in automatic control is easy to set
- Adapters for threaded connection or plastic hose included
- Includes 1/2" washable, MERV 8 filter
Aprilaire 1850 Dimensions: (with duct collars removed)
- Width: 12.5 inches
- Height: 14.5 inches
- Length: 27.5 inches
- Weight: 70 lbs
Aprilaire 1850 DIY Installation GuideAprilaire Dehumidifers - Models 1830, 1850 & 1850w
|Dimensions||32.5 × 22 × 19.5 in|
Read our Step-By-Step
Tackling a new project may seem daunting, but at My DIY Center, we arm you with all the info you need from start to finish. Whatever your project, our comprehensive step-by-step guides, and videos will answer all your questions.