Aprilaire 1850CS Crawl Space Dehumidifier | 95 pints
Is your crawl space huge? Manage it all with one Aprilaire 1850CS. Monitoring crawl space Dew Point the 1850CS’s 265 CFM of MERV 8 filtered airflow manages humidity and air quality in spaces up to 5,000 sqft. Designed for homes with large multi-section and very large crawl spaces.
Aprilaire 1850CS: If your home has a very large crawl space, we have a long-lasting solution for you. The Aprilaire 1850CS is designed for specific use in large crawlspaces. The Aprilaire 1850CS controls are designed to manage humidity levels based on the area's Dew Point (Aprilaire 1850 and 1850F are set up to manage Relative Humidity) making it much more effective in unconditioned spaces. The controls of the Aprilaire 1850CS are on the front (rather than the top) for easier visibility and the remote "Service Needed" indicator light means you can monitor the unit from outside the crawl space. Producing airflow up to 265 CFM, a MERV 8 (washable) filter, and easy to duct design, the 1850CS controls humidity and overall air quality in areas upto 5,000 sqft. Ideal for homes with multiple sections of crawl space or very large crawl spaces.
Aprilaire 1850CS Product Features:
- Low 8.0 Amp power draw.
- Quiet design.
- Removes up to 95 pints of water per day.
- Manages up to 5,000 sq ft.
- Easy to adjust legs for leveling (no tools required for leg adjustment).
- Built-in automatic control are easy to set. (Front mounted)
- Adapters for threaded connection or plastic hose included.
- Includes 1/2” washable, MERV 8 filter
- The CS model includes a wired Service Needed kit. (Kit includes 40 foot cable with LED light for mounting outside the crawl space. Cable connects to unit and LED flashes if unit requires service.)
Aprilaire 1850CS Cabinet Dimensions: (not including adjustable feet, filter door, or with duct collars.)
- Width: 12.5 inches
- Height: 14.5 inches
- Length: 27.5 inches
- Weight: 70 lbs
|Dimensions||32.5 × 22 × 19.5 in|
Read our Step-By-Step
Tackling a new project may seem daunting, but at My DIY Center, we arm you with all the info you need from start to finish. Whatever your project, our comprehensive step-by-step guides, and videos will answer all your questions.