CleanBiotics Multi-Purpose Cleaner
$74.95 – $289.80
Powered by probiotics, CleanBiotics Multi-Purpose Cleaner is the best choice for tackling the most challenging cleaning problems and eradicating harmful bacteria and viruses.
Clean Smarter, Not Harder
There are so many products on the market, don’t you wish there was a true all-in-one? At MY DIY Center, there is, with our all-new CleanBiotics Multi-Purpose Cleaner. Powered by probiotics, CleanBiotics Multi-Purpose Cleaner is the best choice for tackling the most challenging cleaning problems and eradicating harmful bacteria and viruses.
Versatile, Powerful, Effective
CleanBiotics Multi-Purpose Cleaner is a low-foaming biosurfactant deep cleaner and concentrate that removes harmful bacteria, foul odors, viruses, and stuck on dirt in those tough to clean spaces where deadly pathogens like to hide.
Fighting bacteria on their level, CleanBiotics Multi-Purpose Cleaner works by breaking through antibiotic-resistant barriers that protect harmful bacteria. Once removed, our cleaner goes a step further by establishing and maintaining a healthy microbial community to prevent harmful pathogens, bacteria, viruses, and other contaminants from coming back.
It’s easy to apply CleanBiotics Multi-Purpose Cleaner on any everyday surface, both hard and soft, making it change the way we clean our homes, offices, and schools.
Wipe down / clean ALL TouchPoint Surfaces* with CleanBiotics Multi-Purpose Cleaner using a clean microfiber towel. Shake the gallon jug of concentrate before diluting. Dilute CleanBiotics Multi-Purpose Cleaner at a rate of 2 oz per gallon (1:64) or 1 oz for a 32-oz spray bottle.
CleanBiotics Multi-Purpose Cleaner is perfect for:
- ‘Spray and Wipe’ protocols.
- ‘Mop & Bucket’ as well as auto scrubber floor cleaning protocols
- Pressure Washers with warm potable water (not in excess of 140 F)
- Non-Toxic, probiotic-based. safe for people and pets...can be applied by anyone without the need of PPE
- Removes heavy soil
- Removes odors
- Eradicates viruses and bacteria
- Useful for all moisture tolerant surfaces
- 1 Gallon/ bottle. 7x7x13 inches. 12 lbs/box. 4 bottles/box
- Exceptional at removing odors.
- Formulated with a neutral PH.
- Working long after application for an on-going clean.
- Top-rated for soil-removal (95.2%)
- EPA “Safer Choice” surfactant chemistry
- Requires no EPA registrations
- FDA GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe)
- requires no cautionary statements
- Effective when WET or DRY.
- Suitable for all moisture tolerant surfaces
How to apply
- Clean: Wipe down all touch-point surfaces with CleanBiotics Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
- Disinfect: Apply appropriate EPA-registered disinfectant.
- Protect: Once the disinfectant is dry, fog or spray CleanBiotics Probiotic Air Spray on all surfaces for ongoing protection against rapid re-population against unwanted pathogens.
|Dimensions||7 × 7 × 13 in|
1 Gallon, 4 Gallon Case
Read our Step-By-Step
Tackling a new project may seem daunting, but at My DIY Center, we arm you with all the info you need from start to finish. Whatever your project, our comprehensive step-by-step guides, and videos will answer all your questions.