Insul-Door LEF321610 | Crawl Space Entry Encapsulation
Our Insul-Door is a radiant, air-sealed crawlspace entry for your door opening! Our crawl space encapsulation product is perfect for protecting outside crawl space entrances from critters and water damage.
How Do You Seal A Crawl Space Entrance?The simplest way to encapsulate your crawl space is to use a vapor barrier to seal off all vents and openings to the outside. Insulating your crawl space can take time, and you'll want to be as thorough as you can. Why? Because your crawl space is open to many dangers. From water damage to critters, your crawl space can become a comfortable home for a variety of problems. For example, mold in your crawl space can threaten the air you breathe while critters can slowly decrease the value of your home. Luckily, with an Insul-Door, you can deliver insulation and encapsulation for your home.
Do You Need A New Crawl Space Access Door?A crawl space entry increases the value of your home while keeping your home safe. Additionally, an older access door creates a leaky crawl space. A leaky crawl space is a source of energy loss and an open invitation for moisture and bugs. Furthermore, an older access door devalues your home and makes everything look unkempt and tacky. With the Insul-Door, you now have a proper air-sealing while making use of your current access door.
- Our product is made of reinforced radiant barrier insulation which delivers a superior defense.
- Furthermore, you can install our product to standard openings or adjust on-site to fit odd sizes.
- Lastly, the Insul-Door patented zipper enclosure design makes it easy to open.
Features and Benefits of the Insul-Door
- Perfect for retrofit or new construction
- Our product is a vapor barrier offering insulation and pest block in one!
- Made with reinforced, foil-faced polyethylene for durability and longevity
- You can infill the door pouch with additional insulation to increase R-value
- Zipper door opens with ease
- Easy and straightforward to install
- Available in 16” x 32” & 24” x 32” standard rough opening sizes
Save With Our Crawl Space Entry Encapsulation, Insul-DoorFrom lowering your energy bill to preventing water damage, the Insul-Door will save you money and time while reducing your stress. Order our product for your crawl space entry!
My DIY Center
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 8 in|
Read our Step-By-Step
Tackling a new project may seem daunting, but at My DIY Center, we arm you with all the info you need from start to finish. Whatever your project, our comprehensive step-by-step guides, and videos will answer all your questions.