Santa Fe Compact 70 with Filters Bundle
The Santa Fe Compact 70 is a powerful dehumidifier perfect for crawl spaces and basements. Our device will remove excess moisture from your air to ensure your home is dry and comfortable.
Humidity leads to mold growth, water damage, and foundation deterioration. Such elements will endanger your family as well as decrease the value of your home. Luckily, at only 12" wide and 12" tall, you can place the Santa Fe Compact70 places where no other traditional dehumidifier can go. Our dehumidifier is small but powerful and can ensure awkward crawl spaces and basements are cleared of moisture.
Built with convenience in mind, your dehumidifier can be ducted to your HVAC system. The control panel for the unit can be mounted on the top or the side of the unit for ease of access in any location. The control unit is a simple to use interactive display, making set-up incredibly user friendly.
About MY DIY Center Bundles
Our dehumidifier bundles are based on customer data over five years. Through that data, we had noticed over the years our customers would frequently buy certain products together based on the project they were undertaking. We created our bundles with the idea in mind that My DIY Center is your one-stop-shop for all your home improvement needs.
It is significantly easier to buy one of our dehumidifier bundles and start your project over hunting down each product one by one. Do the math, and you will quickly realize that our bundles are far cheaper than buying the individual products. We want you to have everything you need from the start, and if you need more, you can buy individually.
Why Should You Buy Our Santa Fe Compact70 Supply Duct?
- Compatible with multiple models - Our duct kit is compatible with the Advance90, Advance100, Advance120, Classic, Compact70, and Impact155 models. No matter what you're working with, our supply duct is perfect for you.
- Efficiently run ductwork to your desired location - Do you have a finished basement where you don't want to see our dehumidifier? Then place our device in a utility room or unfinished space. From there, run our product to the room you want the air to circulate, and you're good to go!
- Effectively hide your dehumidifier - If you have an irregularly shaped crawl space or basement, you can place our dehumidifier in an easy-to-reach location. Then, run the duct through your home to keep air circulating.
- Move air from one room to another - The Santa Fe supply duct excels at reducing noise and vibrations from our dehumidifier. Furthermore, our supply duct, combined with our return duct and flex tube, lets you remove air from one place and have it to blow the air into another room.
What Are The Benefits of the Santa Fe Compact70?
- Removes up to 70 pints or 8.75 gallons of water per day
- Perfect for crawl spaces up to 1,800 - 2,600 sq. Ft.
- Perfect for basements up to 1,800 - 2,200 sq. Ft.
- We offer an unmatched 6-year warranty
- We've engineered our product for a low-heat load, which means better performance at low temperatures
- The Compact70 auto restarts after a power outage
- Small 12" x 12" x 21" area fits well in low crawl spaces, basement closets, and other tight spaces
- Fits between floor joists for hanging installation
- Rotating exhaust outlet for both horizontal and vertical discharge
- The MERV-13 filter delivers superior air filtration
Santa Fe Compact70 Information
Santa Fe Compact70 Information
Read our Step-By-Step
Tackling a new project may seem daunting, but at My DIY Center, we arm you with all the info you need from start to finish. Whatever your project, our comprehensive step-by-step guides, and videos will answer all your questions.