Superior Sump Pump Coupler | 1.5 inch Coupler | Leak-Proof & Rot-Proof
The Superior™ 1.5-inch Coupler joins sections of the pump discharge line for quick reconnection. These stainless steel clamps provide stability in harsh environments.
What Are Sump Pumps Used For?Sump pumps are robust waterproofing systems. They are your first line of defense against basement and crawl space flooding. How? Sump pumps drain excess standing water from your home. Then, they feed the water through a discharge line where the water is discarded far from your home. Sump pump systems last a very long time. Some last only five years while others last to 25. However, the durability of your sump pump is determined by the quality products you use to keep it running and operational.
The Superior™ 1.5-inch Coupler Is The Best Option On the MarketWe’ve designed the Superior™ coupler to prevent water from flowing back into the sump pump. This prevention prevents your pump from being overwhelmed and your basin from becoming full of discarded water. The coupler works by joining sections of the pump discharge line. This joining is seamless and requires little effort. Furthermore, the coupler offers long-term stability. This stability means you don’t have to worry about the coupler or your discharge line. The Superior™ 1.5-inch Coupler has remained the plumber’s choice. The impressive results, quality materials, and ease of installation have made the Superior™ coupler the preferred choice among plumbers and contractors. Furthermore, our product is straightforward enough for any skilled DIYer to use as well.
Uses Of The Superior™ 1.5-inch Connector
- In-house and sewer connections
- Drain and waste piping
- Vent piping
- Pipe repairs
- Cut-ins and connections
- Roof drains
Features and Benefits of the Superior™ 1.5-inch Coupler Include:
- Our product is resistant to chemical, UV, fungus, corrosion and rust damage
- We offer a flexible PVC that is easy to install
- Our coupler works well with cast iron, plastic, copper, lead and steel pipes
- Our flexible connectors are leak-proof, rot-proof and sealed against infiltration and exfiltration
- Our connectors work well in many different applications such as non-pressure drain, waste, and vent (DWV) piping systems and sewer systems indoors and outdoors
- Our product conforms to ASTM C1173, CSA B602, Certified and UPC approved
Order the Superior™ 1.5-inch Coupler Today!Order the best connector on the market and ensure your next project finishes without a hitch.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|
Read our Step-By-Step
Tackling a new project may seem daunting, but at My DIY Center, we arm you with all the info you need from start to finish. Whatever your project, our comprehensive step-by-step guides, and videos will answer all your questions.